Are you aware of such problems?
- Children refuse to go to school,
they are not interested in learning process
and especially in self-studying.
- Classmates have no motivation to study.
- You are sure that school knowledge
is not enough for your child
that is why you hire tutors
At gymnasium «Prosperitas» we develop thinking skills
the system of fundamental values and desire to achieve excellence.
We encourage students to think critically about the information they received, to learn to ask questions, to share their opinions convincingly. We provide students with the quality preparation for ZNO.
Refer to the director, make an excursion
The European approach to education
teaches to regard a mistake as the way of the development
Technology teaches effective and high-quality thinking, develops the ability to analyze the given situation and find appropriate (often non-standard) solutions. We use such methods as: sinquan, cluster, telegram, etc.
The result: a positive attitude to the marks, high results in education and the atmosphere of the cooperation in the system “teacher-pupil – class”.
help to apply knowledge acquired in your daily life
These are complex tasks, which combines several areas of Sciences or school subjects. They are highly close to real-life situations. Pupils are interested, and these activities push them to find particular solutions. The teacher controls the process of learning of the material by a child and tests the students ‘ skills to use knowledge in practice.
The result: using the non-standard decision tasks , we determine ,which competencies and knowledge the child has, and form the skills of self-sufficient and practical actions.
develops students’ creative thinking
It is educational system, whose purpose is to nurture a creative personality. Our educational principles are:
1. Focus on training polymaths who know and can to do everything.
2. Education begins at an early age (5 years old) and lasts until the age of 16.
3. Subject specialization happens on its own. A student chooses a specialty by himself.
4. Learning occurs at maximum speed (afterburner principle).
5. Training programme is constantly updated and supplemented.
6. Learning groups are small (four) to account for individual features of a child.
7. TRIZ teacher himself is a versatile and creative personality.
The result: a strong mindset is formed and well-mannered creative person is brought up , who is ready to solve complex problems in different areas (fields, industries) activities.
students explore new concepts through visual thinking
Eidetic –“memory without borders”. It is a system of learning through the creative thinking of a child, which is natural.
The result: students become more workable (the efficiency rises), they learn better, increase the level of memory and concentration. Children learn new material with enthusiasm.
We change learning approach according to the age
- We develop
- We realize
Upper secondary level
- Field of
- Skills of academic readiness
creative and critical thinking
- Specialized education
- Children abilities with the help
of creative studios of interests
- Creative potential
- Responsible and
- Personal growth
Graduates trust us